Mark Your Calendar!
40th Annual Conference - February 23-25, 2015
Come see Jay Gubrud Monday, February 23rd!
Jay has a great way of relating almost anything in life to
automobiles and driving.
How does he do that? Come and see!
Here is a sample of what you can expect from Jay:
Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center
Veteran's Memorial Center
730 Third Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Iowa Rural Water Association’s 40th Annual Conference, the largest water and wastewater conference held in Iowa, is scheduled for February 23—25, 2015 at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines, Iowa. Some highlights of the conference plan include:
- A convenient exhibit hall floor plan and classroom locations
- Exhibit Hall entertainment, games, prizes, etc.
- Monday Night Welcome Reception featuring keg beer and many food stations, including a carving station.
- The Sportsman Raffle for attendees and vendors. You have the opportunity to both donate a raffle item and purchase raffle tickets.
- New this year: “Blue Drop Lounge” premium area in the Exhibit Hall
- Tuesday Night IRWA Birthday Bash at Holiday Inn
- Easy online registration
Contact Cathy Law with any questions at 800-747-7782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about our conference?
Contact Cathy at 800-747-7782 or email@example.com