Fall Conference - 2016
Save The Date!
Okoboji - September 20-21
Dubuque - October 18-19
More details to follow!
Call for Presentations
As a member of the Iowa Rural Water Association (IRWA), we value your expertise and
ability to communicate with people who manage and operate small water and
wastewater systems throughout Iowa. Because of this, we would like to invite you to
submit an application to be a presenter at our 2016 Fall Conferences. Others will benefit
from your experience while you make a valuable contribution to the water and
wastewater professions in Iowa.
Please be creative and unique with your application and remember sessions should be tailored to water and wastewater subjects. Those in attendance will be Water and Wastewater System Operators. In order to offer CEUs to operators, presentations CANNOT be infomercials on your products but must contain pertinent, general information for operators in the state of Iowa. Applications must be typed and submitted on this form.
Proposals will be accepted for:
- Presentations/Lectures—Team or individual proposals accepted. Sessions will run
at least 45 to 60 minutes, allowing for Q & A.
- Case Studies – Iowa related case studies will be accepted.
- Panel Discussions – Panel discussions will be considered. They may be organized
and submitted as a group by a panel coordinator.
- Form must be filled out completely.
- Speaker must meet all deadlines.
- Co-presenter additions or replacements are not allowed without IRWA permission.
- Presentation should educate its audience and not promote any specific products.
An Exhibit Space is available for all promotional activity.
- All presentations must be close to 60 Minutes long.
- IRWA does not pay an honorarium or travel expense to its speakers.
- All Speakers will receive a complimentary conference registration.
- Valuable professional exposure within the industry.
- Speakers will be featured in the Conference publication and on the IRWA web site.
Please complete this form and return it to our office by May 19th, 2016 to be considered as a presenter for fall. We strive to offer a balanced program of educational sessions by selecting proposals that best fit within the framework of the conference. Not all who apply will be selected however we do keep these forms on file for future events.
If your presentation is selected, you will be notified in June.
Questions about our conference?
Contact Cathy at 800-747-7782 or [email protected]