Annual Fall Conferences - 2015
Okoboji - September 15 & 16
Dubuque - October 20 & 21
Iowa Rural Water Association (IRWA) Members -
We value your expertise and
ability to communicate with people who manage and operate small water and wastewater
systems throughout Iowa. Because of this, we would like to invite you to submit an
application to be a presenter at our 2015 Fall Conferences. Others will benefit from your experience while you make a valuable contribution to the water and wastewater professions in Iowa.
Please be creative and unique with your application and remember sessions should be tailored to water and wastewater subjects. Those in attendance will be Water and Wastewater System Operators. In order to offer CEUs to operators, presentations CANNOT be infomercials on your products but must contain pertinent, general information for operators in the state of Iowa. Applications must be typed and submitted on this form.
Proposals will be accepted for:
- Presentations/Lectures—Team or individual proposals accepted. Sessions will run at
least 45 to 60 minutes, allowing for Q & A.
- Case Studies – Iowa related case studies will be accepted.
- Panel Discussions – Panel discussions will be considered. They may be organized and
submitted as a group by a panel coordinator.
- Form must be filled out completely.
- Speaker must meet all deadlines.
- Co-presenter additions or replacements are not allowed without IRWA permission.
- Presentation should educate its audience and not promote any specific products. An
Exhibit Space is available for all promotional activity.
- All presentations must be close to 60 Minutes long.
- IRWA does not pay an honorarium or travel expense to its speakers.
- All Speakers will receive a complimentary conference registration.
- Valuable professional exposure within the industry.
- Speakers will be featured in the Conference publication and on the IRWA web site.
You can also complete this form online and return it to our office by May 20th , 2015 to be considered as a presenter for fall. We strive to offer a balanced
program of educational sessions by selecting proposals that best fit within the framework of
the conference. Not all who apply will be selected however we do keep these forms on file
for future events.
If your presentation is selected, you will be notified in June.
Photos from 2014 Fall Conferences!
|View our photos from the
2014 Fall Conference in Okoboji
Questions about our conference?
Contact Cathy at 800-747-7782 or firstname.lastname@example.org