2016 Sportsman's Raffle
Please consider being generous for a great cause and the opportunity to sponsor our 4th Annual Sportsman’s Raffle.
This will mark the 4th Annual Sportsman’s Raffle at the Iowa conference. This year’s raffle will be during the 41st Annual Conference in Des Moines at the Veterans Memorial Community Choice Credit Union Conference Center February 22rd and 23rd. The intent of the raffle is to assist the Iowa Rural Water Association in their goal of supporting Iowa water and wastewater industries.
Associate Member support of the organization – through your generous donations – goes to a great cause -- the IRWA Equipment Loan Program and Emergency Response Program. The first two raffles were an overwhelming success thanks to you.
With the proceeds from last year, IRWA was able to purchase emergency response tools and equipment to place in the emergency response trailer. The same trailer that was purchased with the first year’s raffle proceeds!
Five Reasons to Donate:
- Your Company’s Name and Prize will be listed on the IRWA Sportsman’s Raffle Web Page and in the IRWA Annual Conference Program.
- Your Company will be listed on the main sign located at registration.
- A Raffle Donor sign will be provided for your booth.
- A reception has been added to the conference for the Sportsman’s Raffle drawing. This is a great time to interact with attendees.
- A representative of your company and your prize winner will have their picture in the IRWA Water Street Journal March Issue.
How to donate: Gifts must be confirmed by January 15, 2016
- Minimum donation value of $150.00 (no exceptions). Please consider spending a little more to make your gift stand out
- Original gift ideas are encouraged. If you have an idea you may want to act on it early before someone else beats you to it. Plus, acting early gets your company more recognition on the web page. If you don’t have an idea for a donation, check the IRWA Sportsman’s Raffle Web Page to see what others have donated, or call the chairperson (listed below) for help.
- If it is easier for you to send a check and let the committee decide, please make it out to the “IRWA” with a note in the memo “Sportsman’s Raffle” and send it to:
IRWA Sportsman’s Raffle
4221 S 22nd Ave E
Newton, Iowa 50208
- Send your donation idea to the chairperson (contact information below)
- Once your donation has been accepted/listed, please plan on bringing it to the convention center on Monday, February 22nd during booth set up time. It is greatly appreciated if you bring your donation to the raffle early, as set up for the raffle will take time.
Opportunity (Volunteers Needed):
- The Sportsman’s Raffle Committee needs volunteers to assist at the raffle booth during the conference, do you have time to give to this cause?
- Working at the Sportsman’s Raffle provides a great opportunity to interact with attendees.
- As a volunteer, your booth can be located close to the raffle which provides a high traffic area location for your company.
Thank you for considering these opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon. With your donation of items and/or time, you can be a part of the most exciting event at the largest water and wastewater industry conference in Iowa.
The Sportsman’s Raffle Committee
Kevin Jacobson, Chairperson
2015 Sportsman's Raffle Winners
Click on photo below to view a larger image. Slideshow presentation is also available.